$60 per 50-minute session without insurance.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions about physical occupational therapy coverage:
- Do I have physical therapy insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per physical therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We participate in all major Health Insurance Plans:
- Horizon BCBS of NJ –HRA PPO, HSA PPO, PPO, Advantage EPO, Direct Access/ NJ Protect, EPO/EPO PLUS, HMO, Horizon Direct Access, HRA Direct Access, HSA Direct Access, NJ DIRECT 10/15, NJ PLUS, POS, Medicare Plans.
- Aetna- HMO/HMO-PLUS/PPO/POS/Managed Choice
- Open Access/AmeriHealth65/CMM United Health Care of NJ HMO/PPO
- UHC- Oxford
- Qualicare –Humana, Gurdian
- USFH( US Family Health Plan)
- Cypress Care
- HSI (Health Systems International)
- Coventry Health Care
- Integrated Health Plan, Inc-Auto Liability, Workers Comp
We do see Workers Comp and Auto Injuries related cases.
Cash or check
If you can not show up for your scheduled appointment, we expect you to notify us in advance. No Cancellation Fees
Request a physical therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.